Sunday, April 01, 2007

Petersan B.Day

Petersan Birthday Photo's.

Waterfall
Relax Bro

Nothing rite,i told u oredi
My birthday gifts


Concert time
Alvin & Petersan
Sebas, what u trying to do with my princess? hahaha!
At heaven liao
no no,i still can drink


Simon,Zul,Petersan & Alson
Petersan & Mr Chua
Wah lau,can't bare to touch it lei
buay ta han liao,must taste it Finally attackedwah lau,me uncle liao u all still play this kind of things ahno prob bro,let me help u Lye Lye Lye,don't run Bottoms up My cousin playing pool
my birthday gift,i know la thats wat u r expecting rite? Lolz!
Bro, abit too close liao hor but quite matching oso la. LoLz............!
Coco & Petersan
Jane & Petersan
Double hook up's, Serene, Petersan & Ann
Yanni & Petersan
Cherie & Petersan
Happy Birthday To You Bro!
Regards,
Sam

No comments: