Monday, August 06, 2007

I'm Back!!!

Yo Bro,Sis,Uncle,Aunty,G.Father,G.Mother and ................etc

I'M BACK !

3wks ago, my PC decided to go for a long vacation since he's been
working for almost 7yrs without taking any time off and leave.
So what i can i do,let him go lor or else if he decide to quits then i got more prob liao,hehez..........

Anyway,hv not been fishing for this 2wks oso but earlier on one of
my buddy did caught a barracuda on rapala X-rap lure at east coast area . 3 anglers fishing but only 1 lucky guy got 2 hits and end up 1 unlucky fellow landed,lol!
First hit was damn powerful but too bad he didn't manage to land that
monster,'SWAY AH '.............................haiz....

Aiya,me sleeply liao la,2moro i continue again la
Hopefully.......................................la

Luck guy with his barra........cuda la

Est. around 5kgs

Happy Fishing
Cheers!
Sam

No comments: