Saturday, January 27, 2007

Drunken Man CR

Ken with his est. 6lbs PB

Hi there to all my viewer's especially my close friend.

It's been such a long time since i started to write my or my fishing kakis catch report,i hope bloggers out there would understand. How should i start? It think it should start like this.

It's been 2 wks liao since the last time i fish,hope my kakis not angry that i always pilot them. This 2 wks i hv been drinking everynite. Stress releasing la,LOL!

Hope that this does'nt affect my favourite hobby "FISHING" (Hopefully).

Recently, few of my friends went to "PR"to do some lure & fly fishing. Guess what did they caught??? OMG, they only manage to land a PB through out d fishing, but off cos a decent one on lure Est??? 6lbs??? i think so. Not just this, they actually miss a few big bugger's.

Joshua miss a gd size fish which bursted his line within seconds & not to mention what sebastian & Ken had missed. After what i heard fr them, my hand started to shake liao,of cos not kana stroke la, its call d "FISHING ICH",haha. BTW, i only got 1 pic's(above) to show but its enough to poison some of the PB hunter,CHEER'S

Gdnite everyone!

Opps! I 've made a mistake!!!!

It's should be Gd morning la. LOL


No comments: