Sunday, January 28, 2007

"GRAXS"

Yo! Yo! Yo!
Another nite of drinking session for me and my die hard Kakis.
Last nite i had a wonderful time at one of my childhood friend's Pub.
Sorry ah! Not last nite only but for most of the nite since last 2wks.
The name of the Pub sounds pretty funny to me lei,it's call "GRAXS".
Why don't they name it "FLOWER" or "FLOWER GRASS" .
Err.....sounds like once used to be everyones favourite pet fish Flowerhorn (aka Louhan fish)
They surely had their meaning la,i better not get to busybody.

At first we were concentrating on d drinks but aft we had empty d 2nd bottles of chivas,all d singer fr worldwide come out liao. We had Jay Chou la,michael learns to rock la,scropion la,eric clapton la and many more etc.........

Anyway,we had almost 3bottles of Chivas Teh-O & half bottle of Bombay Sky juice in total.

Aiya,think i had to stop here liao cos my stomach calling for help,its time for breakfast liao.
Breakfast??? Sorry la, Tea break time.

Lye La,Tar...!
Lolz.........




Petersan performing mic swallowing magic(Kids:don't try this at home) Some of my friends

No comments: