Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Butt Wrap

Few wks ago,one of my ex customer send me an email regarding d custom rod butt wrap.
When i saw the attachment pic's which he sent to me,it reminds me of this wrap which i've done it 2yrs ago when i was still in this trade and it's name d 3D FISH SCALE wrap. This is a very challenging design which i always wanted to do and finally i've done it.
This wrap if match with metallic binding thread,it would look more attractive,just like the body of a fish.
Hope i can try this wrap again when i hv free time.Cheers!

Happy Fishing!

3 comments:

Edward Ng said...

Nice fish scales! Keep it up!

sam said...

Tks bro,i'm starting to pick up what i left behind due to some reason. I'm also starting to fish now aft some stupid drinking habit.
Anyway, Happy Fishing,Cheers!
Regards,
Sam

Peter said...

Amazing rod art, Sam. I am very jealous. I just started building my own fishing rods... I have a LONG way to go to get to your level.

Best Regards!