Thursday, February 22, 2007

Oh Shit!

2days ago i went fishing at Pasir Ris Farmway & prawning. Actually i was there 2 kaypo kaypo only la. Landed 2 baby patin & misses a few monster size fish due to d tackle we use. We were using ultra light tackle loaded with 4lbs fireline to tackle the fish but we were no match for the monster catfish. I told my friends nxt time we hv to show some respect for the fish even though we r exprience fisherman. So no complain this time,atlist we learn something.
Btw,we also had poor result on prawning but i could 'nt blame d operator for not releasing enough prawn for us to fish b'cos we r not familiar with the prawning spot & timing.
Just as we were abt to leave i accidentally drop my car key & hand phone into d pond,OH SHIT!
this time "TUA KEE LIAO" but i was lucky enough to hv my friend(helper of the pond) Ah Boy to get back my stuff,Thanks Bro i appreciate that.

Earlier on, i went to LSR to do some luring & fly fishing. Landed a baby PB & a huge tilapia on dry fly estimated around 4lbs+. My buddy sebastian also landed a good size Haruan on our flavourite killer propeller lure.But too bad,no photo this time but i will try to upload d pic's once
my hand phone discharge from d BDH(black devil hospital) hahahahaha.................................LOL!

Happy Fishing!
Regards,
Sam

No comments: