Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Its Time for Fishing Liao

2moro would be Valentine's Day liao but i think there's got nothing to do with me la.
Actually,i was trying to do something crazy this time but my doctor advised me that i
should'nt do that. Why??? He said i cannot take to much pressure b'cos i got a weak "HEART" hahaha.This should be our bro Edmund flavourite lines. No la,should be "Mai Kong Siao Siao a wei" hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He said that i better be off fishing rather than trying all those funny funny things.
That's why i say it's time for FISHING liao. LOL!

Anyway,this Sunday would be Chinese Lunar New Year.
Starting from this Sun to nxt Mon i had abt 8 days of free time to F... around so i would most likely go fishing . Too much piloting from me recently, so i need to apologize
to most of them especially to Edward(MTS). Bro,really sorry for not supporting u from opening till now but don't worry nxt wk i will go down with all my Geen Na(bro's) to support u.

Ya,back to fishing,
this time round, i would go hunt for some other fishes rather then catching PB all the time,vy sian la.Currently i could only manage to land Haruan & PB on Fly,don't know when is my nxt surprise catch.
Might consider saltwater luring too cos already have miss it action for such a long time.Time to dig out all my lure's, treble hooks,split ring,swivel la and many more?????????????

One word of advise to most of the bros who go fishing with me,pls don't spend too much $ on d fishing tackle and accessories cos at d end of the day its U who's going to get hook & not the fish la. Pls la,if u guys got extra cash and no where to keep pls give it to me la,currently i'm shortage of $$$ to buy my flavourite GREEN TEA lei . Lolz!.........


Anyway to all my die hard fishing kakis,
I'M BACK <;{{{<

Happy Fishing!
Regards,
Sam

No comments: