Thursday, March 01, 2007

He's back !!!

Finally my H/P has discharge from d BDH(black devil hospital) today around evening time.
Really missed his service for awhile liao. After that i had a closer look & found out that there's 2 small hole on the right hand side of the body & full of scratch marks on d screen surface,wah lau! me really HEART PAIN lei! Haiz.....................................................................!
But luckily the doctor from d BDH still can save this fellow from drowning one wk ago.
He also said that i must take good care of him & not to injured him anymore,or else he would not survive the second time.I must really thanks doctor Black Devil for saving his life.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLz!



On my earlier post, i promised that i would upload some of the catch pics from LSR once my hp
is in good working condition. Below r the pics & that include d pics of my first Tilapia caught on dry fly.
Enjoy the pics & Happy Fishing!
Regards,
Sam

My first tilapia caught on dry fly
A fat one
Juvenile PB on the black devil fly

Sebastian with a decent size haruan

Nice PB


Foul hooked

No comments: